Skip to navigation
Let Us Help You Build a Brighter Future Get Started With a Free Consultation

Child Support Modifications
Attorney in Cobb County, Georgia

Petitioning for Child Support Modifications

During these uncertain times, meeting your child support obligations can be a challenge. You may struggle to find answers to these questions on a daily basis:

  • What will happen if you lose your job and can’t pay your child support?

  • Should you wait until you find a new job?

  • What if you’re able to find a new job right away, but it doesn’t pay as well as your last one?

  • What if you aren’t able to find a new job right away?

If you are unable to pay child support, our team at Debbie Crosby Pelerose, P.C., is here to help. You should never wait to file a child support modification petition and should do so immediately while still paying your child support. Our attorney, Debbie Pelerose, can assist you with this difficult matter and seek out the best results for your situation.

Protecting Your Rights
Is Our Top Priority

Tell Us How We Can Help

Why It’s Critical to Work With an Attorney

This can be a scary time for any parent because you’re in a financial crisis. You may want to hold back and not hire a lawyer, but it’s important you do. Filing a petition for a child support modification will result in a hearing, and it’s important that you’re properly represented.

Debbie Crosby Pelerose, P.C., is sensitive to the needs of their clients and will make sure that both you and your financial situation are properly represented to the Georgia courts so your child support reflects your lifestyle.

We advocate on behalf of our clients and their children and look to help them build solid foundations for bright futures. We know that money is on everyone’s mind. Let us guide you through this difficult time and answer some of those nagging questions.

Speak With an Experienced Lawyer for Free

Talk with us about your situation and get sound legal advice during your free initial consultation. Arrange your meeting via our online form or by calling our Marietta office.